IT professional with four years of hands-on experience in information security and data processing. Wide variety of experiences with security procedures, engineering, networking, research, and back-end development with different technologies. Capable of generating and building relationships, managing projects from concept to completion, developing solutions, and designing educational strategies. Currently looking for positions as a developer or as a cloud engineer.
- Python programming language (RESTful APIs with Flask and Django frameworks)
- Golang programming language (with gRPC )
- Ruby - Ruby on Rails Framework
- Linux System Administration
- Virtualization of services (VMs and Containers)
- Infrastructure automation tools (Puppet and Ansible)
- Relational databases - PostgreSQL
- Data Pipeline Programming (Automating data collection, transformation, and storage in different technologies)
- Research and Develop Machine Learning Models on structured and unstructured data
- Data Analysis
- Search Engine and Dashboard Deployment (Elasticsearch - Logstash - Kibana stack)
- Cloud Engineering (solution design with AWS services)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
Full time Student 2020
- In between jobs, due to my wife’s reallocation to Windhoek, Namibia. Currently updating my skill set and looking for remote positions.
Intelligence Officer - Brazilian Intelligence Agency 2009 - 2019
Center for Research and Development on Communication Security
- System Administrator at the Data Laboratory, responsible for the Infrastructure, maintenance of servers, and provisioning of services.
- Develop solutions for automated data collection, transformation, storage, and analysis of OSINT (Open Source Intelligence)
- Develop machine learning models with structured and unstructured data.
- Write reports on technical data and technical procedures to present to higher management.
- Establish and deploy solutions to help the analysis of network captured data and real time log-stream data.
School of Intelligence
Teach and lecture about basic and intermediate level courses on information security and network security.
Federal Police Agent - Brazilian Federal Police 2005 - 2009
- Worked on several investigative operations in tasks involving criminal activity analysis, data monitoring, data analysis, data and intelligence gathering, and criminal evidence analysis.
University of Brasília - Department of Computer Science
- MSc Degree - Field of Research: Applied Machine Learning
- Graduated with a Bachelor's Degree